The Forum secretariat sucessfully held three roundtables for the Payments Community on the 2 and 3 May 2017.
The purpose of the roundtables was to provide an update on progress of the Forum’s work to date and seek the Community’s feedback. The roundtables were held for three groups in the Payments Community: End Users, Payment Service Providers and Technology and Infrastructure providers and was attended by over 80 different organisations.
Presenters from across the working structure provided updates on:
- An overview of the Forum’s work since the publication of its Strategy
- The NPA Design Hub
- Work Stream 1 - User requirements and rules
- Work Stream 2 - NPA Design and Transition
- Work Stream 3 - Implementation and Cost Benefit analysis
- The Financial Crime, Data and Security Working Group
The Community were generally supportive the Forum’s progress to date, but some common questions were raised which have been summarised and submitted to the relevant areas of the Working Structure.
The slides from the event are avaliable here.